- is a time-phased budget that will monitor and measure cost performance throughout project life cycle.
- includes a budget contingency to accommodate the risk of incurring unidentifiable but normally occurring costs witin the defined scope.
- varies from project to project, depending on each project's unique budget and schedule.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
What is Cost Baseline?
A cost baseline
Suggested Study Materials
- PMP-Preparation Recommended Books
- PMP Exam Prep, Fifth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides)
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series)